The St Kieran’s P&F recognises and values the role that parents and carers play in the education of their children and aims to strengthen the partnership between family, school, parish and wider community for the benefit of their children’s overall development and learning.
The P&F will endeavour to do this by :
- Reaching out to build a friendly and welcoming faith-filled community which seeks to involve all its members;
- Provide a parental perspective to assist the principal in decision making;
- Raising funds to provide resources and opportunities for enriching the learning environment;
- Supporting parents and carers in their parental responsibilities and involvement in their children’s learning at home and school;
- Providing opportunities for parents and carers to gain insights into the life of the school, current developments in education and Catholic education in particular;
- Providing a means for parents and carers to affiliate with the Catholic School Parents (CSP) to have a voice at diocesan level, and at a state level with the Council of Catholic School Parents (CCSP)